- Client: 3D Tooth Arrangement
- Date: Jan. 11, 2013
The 3D tooth arrangement program is the first of its kind that allows users to set complete denture teeth in a virtual environment. The program opens with maxillary and mandibular edentulous casts mounted in a semi-adjustable articulator. The articulator is capable of opening and closing and also making protrusive, right and left lateral movements. This unique program allows its user to:
1. Control the transparency of the record bases and wax rims along with the casts.
2. Create denture occlusions by selecting from cross-arch balanced occlusion, lingualized occlusion, or a monoplane occlusion.
3. Save "tooth set ups" so they could be easily retrieved for the purpose of demonstration and examination.
4. Teach esthetics as it relates to both tooth position and orientation in the arch.
Arbisoft has been working in collaboration with LLUSD's Advanced Educational Resources team to implement this application. 3D Tooth Arrangement's desktop application has been launched while its iPad app is still being developed.
Tools and Technologies: